Cooking and Prep Time: 30 minutes
These Buffalo Chicken Cheese Balls come together quickly and fly off the plate just as fast. Honestly, what can’t you do with buffalo chicken? You can have it in a roll, a tortilla, poppers, with dip, and make these delicious cheese balls!
Now if you’re a fan of the Pakistani cricket team, we all know that their unreliability makes it difficult to enjoy games sometimes. But make sure you make these buffalo chicken cheese ball snacks to avoid complete disappointment.
Buffalo Chicken Cheese Balls Ingredients:
- 1 rotisserie chicken shredded
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup green onions sliced
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 egg lightly beaten
- 2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 vegetable oil for frying
Blue Cheese Dip:
- 1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 tsp garlic chopped
- Mix the chicken, hot sauce, pepper, Cheddar cheese and green onions together in a bowl.
- Form the mixture into 1-inch balls with a scoop.
- Place the formed balls on a parchment paper lined cookie tray and chill in the refrigerator.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place flour, eggs, and bread crumbs in 3 separate bowls.
- Roll each ball in the flour, then the egg, and then the bread crumbs.
- Fry the breaded balls in the hot oil until slightly browned, about 1-2 minutes per batch.
- Remove to a paper towel lined plate to drain the excess oil.
- To make blue cheese dip: combine mayonnaise, blue cheese, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, lemon juice, and garlic in a large bowl. Adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- Serve with blue cheese dip.